You can model computed metrics adding formulas.
Inside a formula you can reference measures and attributes from the whole project, using an easy-to-use autocomplete tool:
When editing a formula, you can trigger autocomplete suggestions by using three special symbols:
- typing @ Indyco suggests you matching attributes
- typing # Indyco suggests you matching measures
- typing $ Indyco suggests you matching measures and attributes
Indyco Builder ensures the consistence of every reference defined:
- when you rename an item, every formula is updated accordingly.
- when you delete a referenced item, a validation message will be displayed
Once the project is published to Indyco Explorer, you can simply click on a referenced item to navigate to its definition: